Join us in building new bridges for our 12th Season!
Help Ensemble Companio reach $15,000 and drive the continued creation of musical excellence!
The musicians of our unique traveling choir are so thankful to the Ensemble Companio community whose support enables us to come together each month to seek that special transcendence only found in music, to lift one another artistically and emotionally, and to share our voices and that support far and wide.
Make a difference for Ensemble Companio and donate today!
Make a One-Time Donation
Make a Recurring Donation
Subscribe below to make a recurring donation, which can be cancelled at any time.
Donate via Check
Donations via check can be made out to Ensemble Companio and can be sent to:
3950 52nd Street, #6E
Woodside, NY 11377
In season ten, the musicians of our unique traveling choir come together virtually in the pursuit of musical excellence, a feeling of community, and that special transcendence and fulfillment that only singing can achieve. In times of trouble and times of thanks, music is comfort, sustenance, and joy. We continue to sing together whether apart or together so that we can share that music — that sustenance and joy — with our greater Ensemble Companio Community. Your support is an essential part of what makes Ensemble Companio possible, and this year that is especially true with the loss of our concert season last year and a very different concert season ahead. We are also facing increased costs due to the cost of creating the beautiful virtual choir projects that have become our main performance avenue until we can safely be together in person. Whether traveling the Northeast corridor or across our homes, every dollar drives us a few miles farther on our journey.
Your contribution to Ensemble Companio’s
Drive to Sing will:
- Fund Performance Costs such as creating our virtual choir projects, essential music technology, venue rentals, music purchases, and supporting more concerts at higher levels of excellence
- Enable Special Projects including community outreach, virtual concerts, recordings, guest artist visits, and commissions
- Secure Our Future with a funded directorship, performances of pieces that support underrepresented composers, and broader artistic vision
Join our Ensemble Companio community and donate today!
$99 and Below – Chorister Level
- Acknowledgement in concert program
$100-$249 – Maestro Level
- Chorister benefits
- One (1) tickets to an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$250-$499 – Companion Level
- Chorister benefits
- Two (2) tickets to an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$500-$999 – Ensemble Level
- Companion benefits
- Reserved seating at an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$1,000 and Above – Director Level
- Ensemble benefits
- Access to special tracks and selected concert recordings
- Donors may always choose to forgo their benefits and apply 100% of their tax-deductible contribution in any amount to support Ensemble Companio.
A Sincere Thank You to the Following Generous Donors
Cailin Wilke and Evan Crawford
John Van Buren
John and Sheila Riley
David and Kendra Pratt
In Honor of Elena Gregorio
Jeffrey and Alisa Hare
Ann and John Lemley
James and Mary Lemley
Ilene Wong and Joseph Gregorio
Linda Murray-Wilke and Richard Wilke
Sue and Dave Dilzell
Mary Lou Rice
Carolyn M. Gallogly
Inès Thieme and Chris Wildeman
In Honor of Ilene Wong and Joe Gregorio’s 10th Anniversary
Marcia and Laurence Gregorio
Colin Wilke & Katherine Allen
Elena C. Gregorio
Major thanks to Awesome Without Borders for their support of Ensemble Companio’s first studio album, Warnings, Wisdom, & Wit!
A special thanks to our Founding Companion Level members:
Steven and Lauren Engelbrecht, Anne Jones, David Kim, Howard and Melinda Speight, Lauren Thirer, Christina Wallace, The Wilke Family, and Ilene Wong.
Ensemble Companio is a not-for-profit corporation organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law of 1988, and is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Part or all of your gift to Ensemble Companio may be tax-deductible.
For more information on supporting this organization, please email Katie DiMaria at [email protected]