Join us in building new bridges for our 13th Season!
Help Ensemble Companio reach $20,000 and drive the continued creation of musical excellence!
The musicians of our unique traveling choir are so thankful to the Ensemble Companio community whose support enables us to come together each month to seek that special transcendence only found in music, to lift one another artistically and emotionally, and to share our voices and that support far and wide.
Make a difference for Ensemble Companio and donate today!
Now in our 13th season, we invite you to join us in supporting our annual Drive2Sing. Founded on the belief that choral music, akin to sharing food, is a nourishing and healing experience, Ensemble Companio embodies this ethos in every note sung. Our choir, comprising dedicated musicians from diverse professions across the Northeastern region, is committed to our mission of building bridges between people through authentic, inspiring performances of the finest choral music. Your contribution will not only empower our choir but also strengthen the fabric of our communities through the universal language of music. Ensemble Companio’s reputation for adventurous programming, vibrant concert experiences, and collaborations with esteemed institutions like Union College, Swarthmore College, VOICES Boston, and the Capital Hearings speaks to our dedication to excellence. We have been honored with prestigious awards, including the American Prize in Choral Performance and the Ernst Bacon Memorial Prize for the Performance of American Music. We are immensely grateful for our donors whose support has enabled Ensemble Companio to flourish.
By supporting our annual Drive2Sing campaign you are also making a significant impact in several key areas of our work including:
- Educational Outreach: Your contributions enable us to engage in educational outreach opportunities, bringing the joy of choral music to diverse communities and inspiring the next generation of musicians.
- Supporting Underrepresented Composers: Ensemble Companio actively promotes inclusivity by featuring works from underrepresented composers, ensuring that diverse voices are heard within the choral music landscape. This commitment to representation not only enriches our performances but also addresses the historical disparities in the field of choral composition.
- Phenomenal Artistic Direction: Your contributions help us maintain the high artistic standards and visionary direction that define Ensemble Companio’s performances.
- Accessible Model: Our uniquely accessible model is built on traveling to many different rehearsal and concert venues, as well as our Member Experience Fund, which supports our singers’ financial needs to participate. Your support ensures that our music remains accessible to all.
Join our Ensemble Companio community and donate today!
$99 and Below – Chorister Level
- Acknowledgement in concert program
$100-$249 – Maestro Level
- Chorister benefits
- One (1) tickets to an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$250-$499 – Companion Level
- Chorister benefits
- Two (2) tickets to an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$500-$999 – Ensemble Level
- Companion benefits
- Reserved seating at an Ensemble Companio concert of your choice
$1,000 and Above – Director Level
- Ensemble benefits
- Access to special tracks and selected concert recordings
- Donors may always choose to forgo their benefits and apply 100% of their tax-deductible contribution in any amount to support Ensemble Companio.
Major thanks to Awesome Without Borders for their support of Ensemble Companio’s first studio album, Warnings, Wisdom, & Wit!
A special thanks to our Founding Companion Level members:
Steven and Lauren Engelbrecht, Anne Jones, David Kim, Howard and Melinda Speight, Lauren Thirer, Christina Wallace, The Wilke Family, and Ilene Wong.
Ensemble Companio is a not-for-profit corporation organized under the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law of 1988, and is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Part or all of your gift to Ensemble Companio may be tax-deductible.
For more information on supporting this organization, please email Katie DiMaria at [email protected]